- There are no contracts!
- Once you sign up, you'll have full access to over 65 instructional watercolor videos!
- Plus, I'm sharing my photographs with you to use, for free, as long as you're a member!
For the Love of Watercolor is a subscription based forum. I have three subscription plans for you to choose from.
1. $17.50 for the monthly plan
2. $99 for the 6 month plan ($16.50 per month)
3. $145 for the 12 month plan ($12.08 per month) The best value!
Click either of the "Subscribe" buttons below, which will take you to PayPal to set up your subscription. You may also send me a check for the yearly subscription of $145. Just send me an email requesting my mailing address.
$145 for 12 MONTHS ($12/08 per month, the best value)
MONTHLY ($17.50 per month)
Once you have set up your payment via PayPal, the last step is to set up your profile by going to the home page on the forum: "For the Love of Watercolor" and click on "Sign Up" in the upper right hand corner of the page, and follow those instructions, and then you'll be approved.
Sometimes I am painting, so I'm away from my computer...but no worries, your membership will be approved within 24 hours.
Thanks for joining us.
Specifics of the Membership:
■ They can be watched, anywhere, on any device 24/7 at your leisure. My videos are for streaming, so you will need a high-speed internet connection in order to watch them.
■ You are given free downloads for each video, of the drawing, the reference photo and the finished watercolor.
■ Your membership will renew automatically on the exact date in one month, for the monthly membership, or on the exact date in 6 months or 12 months, depending on your membership level.
I am so pleased & grateful that you are so thoughtful & generous in your explanations & your demonstrations! I sincerely mean that!! It was so nice that you filmed whenever you painted...nothing left unexplained. The DVD is so well done...it's just like being there looking over your shoulder...Gail B.
Watched it! Loved it! You are an inspiration! Thanks for caring enough to document and share your work. I am a teacher and I really appreciate the entire process without cuts except for drying time. Well done!...Mardelle D
PERFECT!!! I like teaching process so much. Amazing explanation!!!...Lily S
You have a very relaxed teaching style and I feel like I'm in the studio with you. I really appreciate as well all the tips that you give throughout your presentation on why you use certain products and how they work for you...Sue L
Each month you can expect 2 videos:
I will take suggestions. Our goal is to enjoy watercolor and make you feel more confident to tackle anything in watercolor. You will also receive:
- Unlimited access to new videos.
- Free Downloads of the drawing, reference photo, and finished watercolor painting for each video!
- Easy to follow videos to further your watercolor talents
- Videos can be viewed as many times as you want, on any device you want.
- Easy to follow instruction that has helped thousands of artists to date, further their watercolor careers.
- Each video will come complete with downloadable photos of the set-up, the pencil drawing and the finished painting for you to print from your own printer.
- Each member will be able to post their finished watercolors on the Members' Watercolor page.
- We will be concentrating on Still Lifes and Florals, my favorite subject matter to paint!
- You can cancel your membership at any time...but we hope you won't...♥
Once you sign up for "For the Love of Watercolor" your PayPal account will be charged, depending on the plan you choose; $17.50 every month, $99 every 6 months or $145 every year. At any time in the future you can cancel your account if you choose to. I think you'll be very pleased with the amount of information you'll garner in the advancement of your watercolor skills.
Your subscription will renew each month on the day you initially subscribed. So if you subscribed on the 8th of the month, you're subscription will automatically renew on the 8th of the next month.
The same applies to the 6 month and yearly subscriptions.
**If at any time during your membership you'd like to "upgrade" from monthly to yearly, just email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I can do that for you. You'll get one month free and get credit for all the monthly payments you've made!!
There are no contracts, so you can cancel your membership at any time. If you cancel you subscription, your membership will end on your renewal date. You must go to your PayPal account to cancel the reoccurring payments.